Chad Morgan assists candidates, Political Action Committees (PACs), businesses, and other interested parties in California and Federal election law matters. Examples include:
- Opening a campaign committee and compliance with campaign finance regulations.
- Independent expenditure committee and major donor compliance.
- Qualifying a candidate or ballot initiative for the ballot.
- Litigation concerning candidate qualifications, ballot designations, and ballot arguments or statements.
- Recounts and election contests.
- Representation in administrative actions before the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) or Federal Election Commission (FEC).
Chad’s experience as a campaign and public affairs consultant helps clients develop a strategic approach that addresses complicated problems form both a legal and public relations perspective.
If you need help with an election law question, please contact Chad today.